- 1 bag Japanese buckwheat soba noodles
- 5 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp creamy additive free peanut butter
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5 scallions
- 1 small chili chopped (optional)
- ½ small courgette cut into matchsticks
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In a large bowl whisk together next 6 ingredients to make dressing.
- Cook chicken and courgette until cooked through. Shred the chicken and add to peanut mixture.
- Add drained noodles, scallions and toss until combined.
- Serve and enjoy
(Makes 4 Servings)